Primrose Paper Arts present their latest workshop:
Powerpoint for the Paper Artist
with Maria Stagno
Saturday August 11 2018
Northbridge Sailing Club – Club house
So how do you manage your artwork, record it and know where to find your images and notes when you need them? One way to have everything at your fingertips is to utilise a simple tool to help you organise both your completed projects and those you are currently working on.
Using the digital program Powerpoint you can store, rearrange and file your processes (and more) saving you time and energy. In this workshop you will learn:
- presentations for teaching or showing friends or groups your techniques
- design diaries that don’t take up any space in the house, can be as big or small as you want for every project you create
- about saving paper and ink as you no longer have to print or photocopy everything.
- how to file your inspiration and ideas for easy access
- creating mood boards that can be easily changed and rearranged when ideas present themselves
- recording workshop notes and photos for future reference
- annotating step-by-step processes using your photos and illustrations and more
CLICK HERE for times, costs, booking form and requirements.