The IAPMA Bulletin is an annual publication that is created by the members, for members. Our bulletins are professionally designed and printed editions, a tradition since 1986. Each edition contains unique handmade paper. The Bulletin is mailed out every year around March/April.
All members are invited to submit text and images on paper-related themes, articles concerning specific techniques, essays of historical interest, features of contemporary artistic approaches, reports on international developments, as well as interviews and reviews of exhibitions.
Submissions for the next bulletin are due by 1st December 2017, send to email@example.com.
The theme for 2018, Issue 57, is Paper: Conscience & Consciousness.
- Exhibition reviews
- Book reviews
- Articles on your studio/paper mill or travelogs from visits to international or local paper mills/studios
- Articles on specific paper techniques
- Contributions on historic and contemporary papermaking and paper art in your local region
- Upcoming events/exhibitions in 2018 (keeping in mind this will not be distributed until end of March 2018)
- Member showcases (especially for new members)
- Images of your paper art and artist statements
- Articles pertaining to the theme of next year’s Congress, Paper: Conscience & Consciousness.
Guidelines for submissions and further info from firstname.lastname@example.org.